23 Aug 2017
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE
more participants here
1. Did you watch the solar eclipse? Your thoughts? Sun Chips, Moon Pies, Starburst candies, a Blue Moon beer, a Sunkist orange, or a Milky Way candy bar...what's your favorite eclipse related snack on this list?
When was that ? I totally missed it. Anyway with the "wonderful" weather we have here the sky is packed with thick clouds, there could be a solar eclipse everyday and I wouldn't notice !
2. What are you 'over the moon' about these days? What's something you enjoy doing every 'once in a blue moon'?
There is nothing which could make me feel "over the moon" for the moment. I haven't won in the lottery either, no wonder because I never played ! I don't like shopping but once in a blue moon I need new feathers and then I look for something to wear, a blouse, a pullover or a T-shirt.
3. Tell us about something in the realm of science that interests you. How do you feed that interest?
That's a very tricky question ! Science is such a vast subject ! But at least I found the answer in a dictionary : Science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
‘the world of science and technology’
Therefore I would be interested in animals and I feed my interest in feeding my 3 cats.
4. What are a few things you remember about going back to school as a child?
I only remember that I hated going to school and that all my teachers were monsters. At that time the kids weren't kings yet !
5. I've seen several versions of this around the net so let's make one of our own...share with us five words that touch your soul and briefly tell us why.
What touches my soul ? A sunset or sunrise, because of its beauty, my cats when they are playing and make me laugh, a flower bouquet makes me happy, my grandson whom I don't know yet really, meeting with good friends. (I hope the answers fit, because I didn't really understand the question)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I think of everything I should do and make a long list in my mind, and then I hesitate if I should do it today or tomorrow ??