7 May 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Men quotes
more participants here
13 Quotes about men
1. All men hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, SEX, blah, blah, blah, FOOD, blah, blah, blah, BEER.
2. There are only two kinds of men - the dead and the deadly.
3. Men think monogamy is something you make dining tables out of.
4. My ancestors wandered lost in the wilderness for 40 years because even in biblical times, men would not stop to ask for directions.
5. Don't let a man put anything over on you except an umbrella.
6. Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself -- like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks.
7. A man in the house is worth two in the street.
8. Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work or prison.
9. To attract men, wear a perfume called 'New Car Interior'.
10. My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance.
11. See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
12. A succesful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A succesful woman is one who can find such a man.
13. Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours.