17 Apr 2009

SHOW & TELL - An invention

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
More participants are here at Kelly's

The whole week it was warm and sunny and I really didn't want to spent a lot of time inside, especially after this long winter. The garden furniture had been cleaned and I set up my outside office.

The only trouble was I couldn't see anything on the screen of my computer ! There was too much light.

I raked my brain to find something to protect my screen against the light so that I could see. Need is the mother of invention and I finally found a solution.

All I needed was a breakfast tray which was meant to be used in a bed, which looked like a little table. Around it I put a garbadge bag, because I needed something dark and in my household nothing is dark except the garbadge.

Photobucket

My summer "office"

Photobucket

The anti light system

Photobucket

a closer look. It is just perfect. My little travel (baby) computer just fits in and I can sit outside and blog at the same time.

I am very satisfied with the result.

20 comments:

Sujata said...

Anti light system looks very cosy!
:)

Mar said...

You should not only be satisfied with the result but proud of yourself for being so resourceful!
Love your summer office and the cats' tent
:)
Happy blogging!

GMG said...

Hi Gattina! Another hectic week after the Easter break...
Amazing invention!!

Meanwhile Blogtrotter has finished posting on Brasilia 2008. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Hootin' Anni said...

It worked!!!!!
How smart and clever Gattina.

Gracie said...

You're a smart woman!!

Schotzy said...

What a fun place to work! That would give totally new inspira-tions I'm sure!!

Melli said...

YAY!!! You ARE a genius! Happy blogging - allllll summer long!!!

Hootin' Anni said...

Gattina? You asked what I don't collect....well, let me tell you something....for now, my BIGGEST collection is dust! [wink]

Lisa said...

What a clever idea!

Lisa said...

What a clever idea!

Julie said...

What a wonderful place to Blog...Your yard is so pretty...Have a wonderful weekend..Julie

Jientje said...

You are so clever!! I wish I could sit outside to blog, but all I can do is leave the door open!

Raggedy Girl said...

Great invention. It looks like Spring has come to your home.

What a great Show and Tell for this Friday. I loved it and I love to come and see the neat things that everyone shares.

Roberta Anne, the Raggedy Girl

Vlado&Toni said...

haha :) how creative .. very well done ..

A Lady's Life said...

Oh I'd love a place like this to work in. Fresh air, light and nature all around. Wonderful.
Enjoy! :)

EastCoastLife said...

You are so resourceful! How lovely to be blogging in the outdoors! I should try it too.

Happy weekend Gattina!

Charity said...

Smart idea!!!

diane said...

Great invention. Hope you spend many happy hours there.

Kelli said...

Wonderful idea! Enjoy your nice outside office!
~Kelli

Lifecruiser said...

Oh, I love it! To think that no one has come up with this idea before! Maybe you should start selling this new invention? Just a thought....

Seeing this I also want a travel baby comp with a summer office!!!