25 Jan 2008

FRIDAY FEAST



Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?

When I read this question I have to laugh, so if I read it all 5 min I would laugh 12 h divided by 5 min. Please do the calculation and you will know how many times I laugh per day. I mean at least this Friday.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?

On me ?? Very nice ! I look like a star wishing to be anonymous but hoping that everybody recognizes me.

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

Without hesitation I take the Orient Express from Paris to Istambul in the hope that a murder will be commited just like in Agatha Christie's "Orient Express" but I don't want to be the victim of course.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

The Waterloo Lion ! He roars when real terrorists are coming ! Bush could need one he sees terrorists everywhere.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

It all depends if it is day or night. Please specify.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see that Waterloo Lion! I might be interested in adopting it... :-)

    My feast is here.

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your salad. Traveling on the Orient Express would be a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, your SALAD made ME laugh - so chalk up one more for me!!! I played this week... couldn't resist the sunglasses question! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling on the Venice Simplon Orient Express would be the ultimate train trip!!!

    Is that Gattina behind those Foster Grants?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh.. I love your salad, Gattina! Sounds very interesting. I chose Japan :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to take the Orient Express too -- what a luxurious, exciting experience that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your feasty! Your salad sounds divine- can I come with you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. your posts always make me laugh!! Loved your salad. Have a great weekend Gattina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday! I've always wanted to travel on the Orient Express myself, but you're right. I wouldn't want to be the victim for sure! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh
    I know just what to hat to wear on that train ride!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great feast! Would you get to investigate the murder, or would that annoying Hercule Poirot be there? Happy Friday!

    BTW, I've tagged you, but feel free to ignore it :). It's an easy one, but I know some people aren't crazy about tags.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!I actually found you at phothunter and read your comment.You are right about it.

    By the way, I had my FF also.And your feast is very nice!I love all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!Great Feast!
    Waterloo lion indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Renee'
    http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !