11 Dec 2007

COMPILED NEWS






How Prince Charles helped Spanish tile empire build a chain of 28 superstores in UK
Prince Charles was last night facing questions about his relationship with a Spanish tiling company which has boasted about using him in its marketing campaign. Porcelanosa, which describes itself as Europe's biggest tiling firm, has been rewarded with a coveted Royal Warrant after carrying out extensive work at Charles's Royal residences.The claim is denied by the company, although its British spokesman accepts that the Prince received a discount – but would not disclose how much. I wonder why he had to replace tiles ? Probably due to the fights with Diana. Of course he got 100 % discount and an advertising model job ! My opinion is he would be a better model for hearing aids ! His ears are big enough.



Plans unveiled for Abba 'museum'

Abba split up in 1982 after a series of number one hits
Plans for Stockholm's museum dedicated to supergroup Abba have been unveiled by organisers in Sweden. What a feeling that must be to get your own museum and you are still alive ! I would go in mine every day.


Coco on his perch

Greek parrot in parking fine row
A legal battle is under way in the western Greek city of Patras over a parrot that is facing a $650 (£320; 444 euros) parking ticket.
The local council says his perch is illegally parked and is obstructing drivers because it partially blocks a metered parking space. What's that now ? A parrot is not allowed to park stand there ? Greeks are crazy !



I am Jack the dad of 9000

RANDY JACK NICHOLSON reckons he could have as many as NINE THOUSAND kids.
The legendary Lothario has four acknowledged offspring by three women.
But Shining star Jack said: “There could be 9,000 for all I know – I used to live so freely.”
In his place I wouldn't say that so officially ! I wonder what face he would make (probably one even worse than the normal one) when suddenly the mothers are all claiming child support ? Please check if you are not amongst them.



Santa record bid attracts 13,000
More than 13,000 Santas have taken part in a record-breaking charity event on the walls of Londonderry. I always knew it deep inside there is more than one Santa ! Now I have an official confirmation !



Man cuts off penis in restaurant
A man cut off his penis with a knife in a packed London restaurant.
Police were forced to use CS gas to restrain the man when they entered the Zizzi restaurant in The Strand on Sunday evening. Maybe he wanted to have it add to the menu ?? Anyway he choose the right place for such an act ! The word "Zizi" in french means "dink" in english !



Naples : A miracle chair attracts childless couples
Childless couples from all over the world are running to the Saint Mary-Frances sanctuary in Naples (south Italy) where a miracolous chair has the reputation to make the women pregnant if they sit on it. Each day long queues of women are waiting to sit down for a couple of minutes on this wooden chair to ask God for pregnancy. I only ask myself "How much does it cost ?" to sit on this chair ?? The catholic church doesn't do anything for nothing not even for making children.



This helps me to follow up the non Blogger Blogspotters





7 comments:

  1. I read that about the parrot! Too funny. And that Jack Nicholson doesn't have an ego now, does he?

    Oh and when I added 'unnecessary things within that meme, I'm not 'talking' about toys and such...I'm talking about my hubby vouching for his unnecessary actions --you missed that part. :o) No, if you read further, you'd read that to Santa, I'm asking for toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I would visit your museum too if you had one, it would be filled with many cats I suppose :)

    Prince Charles didn't need that discount. I DO! so that I could redo my bathroom :) Porcelanosa has wonderful things but it is also expensive!
    Missed our local xmas market last weekend, it is a very small one but I am happy they keep hosting one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are priceless and hilarious -well not Jack and his jacking off.

    I would have liked the miracle chair but IVF probably cost less then trip to Naples.
    You picked some very good trivia stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last cartoon is a hoot!

    An Abba museum. Wow. There must be something else worth keeping in Stockholm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what old Al would have to say about Jack's carbon footprint(s)

    As for the miracle chair. hmmmmm...My mom said all dad had to do was hang his pants over the end of the bed. Honest, that is what she told me once (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Jack! I love that man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great!
    SOrry I have not been around. We have been having so much snow and craziness getting our Christmas things done that I am frantic. I have to go shopping still for my daughter, as her birthday is the 20th of December. What was I thinking back then??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !