- MOSCOW — A wounded fox shot its would-be killer in Belarus by pulling the trigger on the hunter's gun, after the man tried to finish the animal off with the butt of the rifle. "The animal fiercely resisted and in the struggle accidentally pulled the trigger with its paw," one prosecutor was quoted as saying.
- GARDEN CITY, N.Y. — A man who claims a rodent bit him on the penis when it came out of a hole in his mattress while he was being held in a New York jail. He can proceed with a federal civil rights lawsuit claiming county officials should have had better pest control, a judge has ruled.
- BERLIN — Two would-be thieves called in their own crime to police in Germany after they could not escape from a broken-down elevator over the weekend, police said in a statement."This sounds really dumb," one of the thieves told police in Cologne over the elevator's emergency phone, "But I'm afraid that we wanted to break in and the elevator has gotten stuck." When police arrived they found the two thieves aged 31 and 37 in the elevator of an office building.
- A man sued his doctor because he survived his cancer longer than the doctor predicted.
- Two robbers were in the process of their crime when one changed his mind and arrested the other.
- A woman had her husband's ashes made into an egg timer when he died so he could still "help" in the kitchen.
- Only 68 of 200 Anglican priests polled could name all Ten Commandments, but half said they believed in space aliens.
If you also have a fun post link here