6 Mar 2020

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE

As you can see the week started  very well with our Scrabble game ! This time Ilona lost and not I, for a change. Then we ate nearly all the cake, the left overs Myriam gave me as doggy bag for Mr. G. who was very pleased !



The estate agent had put our house on the market with a very nice publicity in the magazines and on Internet of  course and there were already people interested after two hours of publishing.





The next day 16 people came from 2pm until 4 pm and Cedric our agent showed them the house from top to bottom. One young couple was very interested and she demolished already a wall to make the kitchen and living room all in one. Now we will see who puts in an adequate offer.

Having all these people walking through the house made me tired and I disappeared behind my computer, I went with the first once but as it was always the same I gave up. I chatted a bit with all the people and answered sometimes stupid questions telling them that if we lived here for 45 years that means we liked the house and never had major problems or any problem at all.

The next load will come  on Saturday !

We had no painting course this week, the room was occupied (again) so we met in an all you can eat restaurant, it was a mostly asiatic kitchen. Nobody feared the Corona virus because the personel all had slitted eyes ! It's so ridiculous, some people are really so stupid to think that when you have asiatic eyes you automatically get the virus ! If stupidity would kill I think we wouldn't have too many people on earth !

We had a lot to talk and they threw us out (almost) at 2.30 am ! We had arrived at
12 !

Now that Mr. G. has digested the idea to move out and into an apartment, he is suddenly all interested and seems to be happy. For him it's nice he moves closer to his Whist players. In fact we only change the house nothing else.





Despite the steady rain and cold weather spring wants to come out and the Japanese cherry tree in Myriam's garden bloomed !





more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.

11 comments:

  1. Exciting now you have your house up for sale. How are Rosie and Arthur coping with so many strangers coming to look at your house? Strange how buyers always want to knock walls down now. My thing was turning windows into doors and I did do that in a couple of houses I lived in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showing a house is my least favorite part of selling and moving, I think. It's nice to have them come in groups like that rather than a realtor asking if he can bring someone buy in a few minutes.

    I'm afraid the panic over the corona virus is going to cause more problems than necessary as people panic.

    The trees are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cherry tree blossoms!
    The estate agent did a good job with advertising your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many people came to check your house already. That's wonderful! But I imagine it's really exhausting to have strangers come and go. I hope the selling process will be over soon :-0
    The cherry blossoms are beautiful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see the cherry tree blooming, and the food looks delicious!
    Hope you get a really good offer for your house, and that the selling process goes well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your house selling seems to be going well. We've had more viewers this week and someone coming for a second look tomorrow. It is tiring though. We've been out looking too. I wish I could just click my heels together and be in a new place lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I read on another FFFer's comments that you have already sold your house!?? Excellent!
    It is exhausting to have people in the house all the time--our home is for sale but not sold yet.
    I'm glad that Mr. G is getting used to the idea of moving and is excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting that the house has had so much interest. The open house sounds like it was exhausting though. Here in Canada the owner is not present during open houses. Hopefully it sells quickly now and you don't have to do that again. The blossoming tree is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay then...

    This may sound really creepy, maybe even kind of "out there"....

    HOW would you like it if you could simply click "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And magically bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE?

    I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Think it's too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?

    Well, I've got news for you...

    Many times the greatest blessings life has to offer are the easiest to RECEIVE!

    Honestly, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "magical abundance tone" I developed...

    You simply hit "Play" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life... starting almost INSTANTLY...

    CLICK here NOW to PLAY this magical "Miracle Money Tone" - it's my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    And getting it running is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to start making money??

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !