Meyboom celebrations at the Grand' Place Brussels
more participants here
1. Do your actions match your words? Elaborate.
Of course ! If I say something I also do it. Otherwise I won't say anything. I am also very spontaneous, therefore it's almost simultaneously that as soon as the words are out the action follows ! Which sometimes I regret, but can't take back.
2. Sick as a dog, go to the dogs, dog days of summer, dog tired, it's a dog's life, every dog has it's day, can't teach an old dog new tricks...now doggone it which saying could most recently be applied to your life?
For the moment I would say I am dog tired but in a nice way. The last week with my friend from France we have done such a lot of things, which explains why "dog tired" fits the best.
3. Your favorite book featuring a dog in the storyline? What makes it a favorite?
Answering on books is difficult for me because the book title changes in each language and it depends if I read in German or French. I never read a book about a dog in English !
4. What's something you hope to one day have the confidence to do?
To ride on a horse ! I have never done it because I was afraid of horses, now I am not anymore so I want to try !
5. August 16th is National Tell a Joke Day. So tell us a joke.
I am sorry but usually I don't like jokes and if a joke is really nice I forget it.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am invited by my old schoolfriend to her summer house at the Dutch coast and I am thinking if I should go on Thursday or Friday as the weather is so moody !