Seen in Killarny (Ireland)
1. Growing up, were you close to your grandparents? Tell us one or two specific things you remember about them.
I was more than close to my grandparents, I lived with them until the age of 6, when my parents took me back because I had to go to school. My grandma was and is an example to me, the way she was, we were very close and my grandpa took me in the woods and explained nature to me, and built toys for me. My father never played with me.
2. What's an item you were attached to as a child? What happened to it?
Can't remember anything I was attached to as a child. Nothing.
3. When you look out your window, do you see the forest or the trees (literally and figuratively)? Explain.
That question makes me laugh. When I look out of my window I see my neighbour's house and her hedge, a weeping willow and the street. But on the other side I used to have views on fields, now there are houses too. Figuratively I see nothing only the truth.
4. Do you like sour candies? Which of the 'sour' foods listed below would you say is your favorite?
grapefruit, Greek yogurt, tart cherries, lemons, limes, sauerkraut, buttermilk, or kumquats
Have you ever eaten a kumquat? What's your favorite dish containing one of the sour foods on the list?
I don't like candies in general. But all the food listed I like, I probably have eaten kumquat, but I don't know exactly. My favourite food would be sauerkraut.
5. July 1st marked the mid point of 2017. In fifteen words or less, tell us how it's going so far.
So far I can't complain, decent weather, some holidays, no serious diseases in the family
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a decision to take ! Do I join a walker group or not. I am rather lazy just to walk through the world only for walking, but I like walking and take pictures and look around me. This is probably due to my childhood where I had to walk with my parents each Sunday because it was healthy to walk. It was so boring ! Now in Ireland where I had to walk quiet a bit to join the others and not always be the last one, I walked and the next day I felt it in my legs. I think I will give it a try, apparently the group is so nice according to my friend Nicole who is already member.