8 Mar 2017

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE



Beer banks with self service (seen in Germany)



more participants here


******


1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing?
I don't know if that is a good thing, but I am the opposite of a perfectionist so what is that a mess ionist ? 

2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous?
Somebody who pretends to be more than he really is. Like people with a huge car in front of the house door and no furniture inside ! 

3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect?
Everything concerning a computer and what you can do with it I learned by myself ! 

4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast?
A good strong black coffee with sugar ! 

5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why.
I have travelled so much in such beautiful areas that it is difficult for me to choose. But I will take one I did 3 years ago. It was a coach trip through the whole UK. From London up to Loch Ness and higher on one side and from Scotland over Wales on the other side. It was perfect !  I have seen such a beautiful landscape and towns !

6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close?
Breathe, it's just a bad day not a bad life ! (I just had a Bronchitis)

7. How would you spend $300 today?
I wouldn't spend it but put it aside for my travel piggy bank 

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think since weeks I have the same thought I wonder when the rain will stop ! 











12 comments:

  1. It is a bit of an Asian thing here. They can have a beautiful large SUV car but live in an absolute dump of a house. I am a bit the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Self-serve? It wouldn't happen here!

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/03/art-of-pie-practical-guide-to-homemade.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing at your answer to #2. I've seen that before and I guess when they're out and about, they think to impress others about their status. Who knows? I just want a car that is reliable sitting in front of a comfortable home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think last year's road trip through Eastern and Central Europe was perfect. Such good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coach trip through UK sounds fun! I've never visited UK but would like to some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answers. I hope it stops raining for you soon. We had rain today but yesterday was Ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For answer #2 I like the old English saying for someone trying to be impressive.'All fur coat and no knickers'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of us here in the Pacific Northwest are hoping for a string of sunshiny days! Fun answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having done a meme in ages. Sure hope your day is going good.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the information you shared
    You can hear the song 24k Magic Lyrics whenever you want to relax.
    You can have more great songs at song lyrics
    This is the largest network of top song lyrics available today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo subject. Perhaps Germany is the only country where you would find this? As for rain, ours just started this week and I want it to stop as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bill laughed when I showed him the beer bank .... he thought it was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !