10 Jun 2013

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND ?



Helps you to remember what you have done on the weekend of June 8 . If you participate please put the little logo on the top of your post and leave your link.

We had such a nice and sunny weather on Saturday, that I only went out because I needed grass seed and something to put in  the lawn mower robot and some household cleaning stuff.



Without knowing exactly what to buy, I stumbled over a special offer of plastic boxes on wheels ! It was perfect ! Oscar fitted in, plus all the cables from the other electric stuff



and I even found a cute oil lamp for evenings.



After lunch and an "Escape to the country" per TV, I installed my "office" on the terrace and purred like my cats overlooking the little flowers on the grass and all this green around me.Little Rosie watched from under the bushes.

I chatted a little with Dominique she gave me a shopping list of what she would need during the week. The poor girl had gone to the South of France to spend 10 days there together with her brother and SIL, she left on Wednesday and on Friday I suddenly saw her in her kitchen. She had to come back in urgency because the problems in her spine had become so painful that she could hardly stand it. Now she has to lay down most of the time and on Thursday she will see the surgeon and then be operated immediately. These are dangerous surgeries and of course she is quiet depressed.

On Sunday morning it was quiet cold but I still needed some plants for my rock garden. I quickly went to the market and bought some, and hope that it's enough now.



The once from last year have already grown and I hope that next year I won't see the earth anymore ! Then I bought deep frozen ready plates for Dominique in my special shop and also some fruits and bread, so that she just has to heat it up her suppers in the microwave !

So it was a quiet and relaxing weekend, which sometimes is nice too !

9 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful garden, lots of space for the cats, it's wonderful indeed!We had here the same weather. Luna was very happy taking sunbath near the window.
    :)
    Have a nice week,
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gattina .. sounds quite busy with lots going on .. delighted you found some fun things to buy too.

    I hope Dominique's back problem gets better ..

    All the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to Dominique for her surgery. She is lucky to have you for such a helpful neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yard is looking good. Nice and green. I hope your friend gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Dominique - she must be very anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gattina, you cannot sit still for a moment. Hyperactive Granny. LOL

    Wishing Dominique a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor Dominique! Many years ago Jack had terrible spine problems and had to have two discs removed! Before the surgery he could only lay on his side on the sofa in the fetal position! Oh it was terrible to see this! Tell Dominique I wish her a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is certainly good to relax every now and then. Hope Dominique will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh poor girl My sisterinlaw is also waiting for surgery on her spine.
    It is very dangerous.
    Hope all goes well for her.
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !