9 Dec 2010

A DAY IN K's

Jenny Matlock
more participants at Jenny Matlock's Alphabet Thursday

Letter K

This morning when I got out of my bed I thought it has been a long time that I hadn't weighed myself and as I have to use a lot of K's in this post I was happy that my balance shows kilos and not pounds and it didn't show me more as usual. I put on my kaftan, which I had bought in Karnak, which is not true, because I had bought it in Eastbourne in the Kingdom United. Sorry, but from time to time I suffer from my dyslexia.

I went to the kitchen where my 4 kitties were already sitting around and waiting for something to eat starting with a K. I blow them a kiss and switched on the coffee machine and regretted that I couldn't write Koffee, as we say in German Kaffee. I don't use a kettle that's only for making tea. I also had to give the usual cat food which doesn't start with a K. I didn't want to be killed by my kitties.

When I opened the kitchen stores I saw a kaleidoscope of snowflakes. I know that a kaleidoscope should be full of colors but I also suffer from being color blind from time to time.

I sighed and thought I am again stuck in the house, and couldn't do some kilometers with my car as anyway I couldn't find my keys. Somebody must have kidnapped them.

So I decided to switch on my computer, (why is this word not written with a K ?) and read some very interesting posts to keep up and improve my general knowledge.

Now I run out of words with K, after this brainraking, I feel rather K.O !



Nothing for kitties !

19 comments:

Mar said...

LOL, great K post, I see my breakfast pictured here :)

a moderate life said...

LOL Gallina! I Kan certainly see that you Kan find plenty of places to place k's! oh no, i was placing p's instead! visiting you from alphabet thursday! All the best, Alex

A Lady's Life said...

Good Job with the letter K's !!!
Kinda kooky keys kissed your day away. lol

JDaniel4's Mom said...

This is such fun! I loved reading this post this morning.

Gracie said...

How nice! I like that....

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

You did it....A very Special K Post...pun intended...sorry, I couldn't help myself. We eat lots of that cereal...hoping to control the Kilos! Cute Letter K post...very cleverly KnockedOut!

Maribeth said...

Special K indeed! PerfeKt! LOL

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

That is a perfeKt..."K" post if you asK me!! Kan I say Kool!!!?!!

Teresa said...

What a fun post for the letter K.

A Lady's Life said...

lol Gattina I just added my Santa egg to the blog. I can't do it from my computer cause of word problems but I just put the new egg blog up and you answered too quick for me lol
I was hoping to make eggs so I could decorate my tree with them next year.
They will dry out by then and stand up by themselves like soldiers. Some I could empty and I did so they are extremely light.:)

maggy, red ted art said...

Wow, you certainly are taking Alphabet Thursday seriously!! Lots of Ks indeed. Love the SPecial K!

Maggy

Sue said...

What a fun post, Gattina!

=)

Loree said...

That's so funny - your kitties will kill you. LOL I don;t think so. I am sure they all love you in their kitty-cat way.
P.S Maybe you should have mentioned Kit-Kat. yum yum.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

A very kooky and Klever post!
K'happy K'holidays!

Jo said...

that was a fun post, K was difficult but you managed to find many wonderful k words!

Francisca said...

What a stellar job of writing a humourous K post, Gattina... such a difficult letter!

Judie said...

Gattina, you are such a klever woman!!

Splendid Little Stars said...

ha ha ha. fun post!

Jenny said...

Great K post! I loved all your klever word play here, Miss Gattina! K was really difficult for a lot of us but you absolutely killed it in this post!

Thanks for linking.

A+