18 Mar 2011
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. When all your rooms in the house are freshly painted you suddenly realize that lots of things which seemed clean to you before are suddenly dirty and dusty.
This was amongst others the case of the cats of my cat collection
2. I took all the ceramic cats and didn't wash dishes but cats
it looked quiet funny and certainly more cute than dirty dishes. After they had dried I put them back in the vitrine.
3. The Waterloo battle was dirty too, I dusted the soldiers and Mr. G. put them back
in order, because I don't know how to create a battle field and who is who with the uniforms. I would have put them all mixed up. Enemies together against friends or something.
4. Ilona helped me repairing a hole in my cat vitrine, the wood was damaged and she is very good in such things. Now it looks like new. The rest of the afternoon we spent chatting and making plans for some expositions to visit.
5. In our painting class we had an unexpected visitor, suddenly a little white dog with huge eyes stepped in greeting everybody with waggling tail. Nobody knew to whom he belonged, neither of us had a dog and nobody else from the retirement residence. He had just walked through the door and greeted the receptionist. My teacher finally called the police to leave her address and then took him with her to take him to the vet to find out to whom he belonged as he apparently had lost his collar.
Nothing special happened this week except that some daisies and daffodils showed their nose ! Spring is arriving !