4 Oct 2009

WEEKLY WINNERS


More participants here at Sarcastic Mom Weekly winners

Last time I was in Brussels, I was walking through the Galerie de La Reine (Queen's gallery) in the center. In there are lots of boutiques and expensive shops, a Theatre, a night club and a few restaurants.



But there was one shop which draw my attention, in their window they had displayed these cute plaster figurines.



at the dentist



They looked so lifely !





This proud cat mamma walking her kittens in a pram, made me think of a suitable christmas gift for me !



and this nurse would certainly please some men



the cook didn't look very satisfied



unfortunately the fireman came out a little blur because of the window



I wonder what cat mom is sewing there ....

11 comments:

Thom said...

How cute. It looks like Santa's workshop. I love it :) Aloha

diane said...

It is a beautiful arcade. The figurines are loely and I can see you have fallen in love with the cat family.

BBE said...

The figurines are a lot of fun, I will have to keep an eye out for that shop next time I visit Brussels.

BBE

Jeanette said...

Gday Gattina
love the shop window with all those lovely figurines I bet the cat family is on your xmas list..
Hehehe loved the housekeeper below ill have to remember that , we get all these caller right when you sit down for a meal, they seem to know soon as you sit down,,

Puss-in-Boots said...

I love those cat figurines...I'd spend a lot of money there!

claudie said...

I didn't see these figurines here in South of France, still! They look very cute and particulary the scenes with cats!!! Must be very nice to live near a big town like Brussel! Here we are near Marseille but I don't like very much this town. I really prefer Paris but it is far away!!!!

Melli said...

I have seen sculptures of this type before -- I LOVE them! They are so cute! You are right - I think you NEED that cat pram sculpture! What a fun shop! Those are my favorite kinds...

Manicotti YUM! Now you can make it too!

Tinsie said...

I could swear this was Galerie Saint-Hubert. Would you say they're quite similar?

Cute figurines!

Dr.John said...

You get to see the greatest things. But then I get to see them through your camera. Thank You.

Tinsie said...

Thanks for clarifying re: Galerie Saint-Hubert. I'm glad we're both right :-)

Vlado&Toni said...

cutey cats... must be expensive those figurines because the designs are so intricate..