18 Jun 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Vacation Quotes
13 quotes about vacation/holidays
1. Marry an orphan: you'll never have to spend boring holidays with the in-laws
2. A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours.
3. A perpetual holiday is a good working definition of hell.
4. A vacation is over when you begin to yearn for your work
5. A vacation is like love - anticipated with pleasure, experienced with discomfort and remembered with nostalgia
6. A vacation should be just long enough that you're boss misses you, and not long enough for him to discover how well he can get along without you.
7. The rainy days a man saves for usually seem to arrive during his vacation
8. On vacations: We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings.”
9. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
10. A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours.
11. A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.
12. A period of travel and relaxation when you take twice the clothes and half the money you need.
13. No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.