13 Funny quotes about politicians
1. Never vote for the best candidate, vote for the one who will do the least harm.
2. Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge where there is no river.
3. Politics makes estranged bedfellows.
4. Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary.
5. In Mexico, an air conditioner is called a 'politician,' because it makes a lot of noise but doesn't work very well.
6. There is hardly any difference between a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician.
7. Politicians are wonderful people as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, such as working for a living.
8. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
9. A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.
10. A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.
11. We would all like to vote for the best man but he is never a candidate.
12. The art of politics consists in knowing precisely when it is necessary to hit an opponent slightly below the belt.
13. There is one sure way of telling when politicians aren't telling the truth—their lips move.