3 Oct 2024

HODGEPODGE OCT 3

1. Hey, it's October...what's one fun thing on your October calendar?

Nothing so far ! 

2. Thursday is National Poetry Day (first Thursday in October)...do you like to read poetry? If so, what's a favorite poem, or whose poetry do you especially enjoy?

Not anymore, Now I prefer quotes 

3. Tell us about something you've seen recently that could be described as 'poetry in motion'

is generally defined as "someone moving gracefully" that's the explanation I found thanks Google.

Besides my cat Rosie I see only a few young people move gracefully, In the third youth it's rather seldom, the bones have become stiff !

4. What's one song on your autumn playlist? Do you have an autumn playlist? If not, pretend you do. If yes, then feel free to share more than one. 

Ever since I accidentally heard this version of the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Freddy Quinn sung by Angelina Jordan, I like to listen to it especially now in the sad autumn season.

 

Nothing else or special comes in to my mind, I listen to music as background because I don't like to be in total silence.

5. Share a quote that inspires you this time of year especially.

 “But I miss you most of all, my darling / When autumn leaves start to fall.” — Frank Sinatra,

6. Insert your own random thought here.  

I've never liked autumn. Even as a young girl, I felt sad in fall and retreated into my shell. Later I suffered from seasonal depressions in fall, When it was diagnosed I felt better, I could understand why I felt so bad without any reason.





1 comment:

  1. It can be a sad time of year, but there's life going on under the surface, under the earth, waiting to burst forth again in spring. I hope the sun shines for you, Ingrid. x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !