16 Sept 2024

AWWW MONDAY AND WEEKEND





 

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS 

 

 ******* 

 

WEEKEND 

Saturday, in the morning we had Winter !! The lawn was white and people found their cars white ! Never ever happened mid September ! I wouldn't be surprised if we had 39°C at Christmas ! Nothing surprises me anymore. The air was not so good and I was quickly breathless. 

In the afternoon we got together for a game contest with the other Retirement homes, it was the last one. 

On Sunday we had sunshine and my friend Nicole's daughter came for a visit together with her best friend, whom I know too. We spent a nice time together walked a bit through the park and then had a coffee with the others on the terrace. They found my home very nice and had never seen such a retirement home, where dogs ran free and the residents were very cheerful. Finally they stayed much longer than foreseen because they had so much fun. And I forgot to take some pictures !!


5 comments:

  1. You were having such a good time with your friends that of course the picture taking had to take a back seat!
    Cute furry ones; what a teeny chihuahua!

    Snow in September, wow!! Topsy turvy weather for sure!! Its supposed to be about 30 here later this week...shall I send it to you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat in your second photograph is most unusual - a sort of stripy tortoiseshell.
    It's good to have pleasant company on a fine day, and even on a not-so-fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww on the precious kitties. I love kitties.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice weekend my dear -- except for the early Winter warning, yikes too early!!! Your young friends are right in thinking you have a lovely place to call home. We are beginning to think about the next step in life's journey -- Sadly, I think your " castle" is a bit out of the way for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to have a visit from Nicole's daughter and friend. The puppy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !