15 Apr 2012

SOME SUGGESTIONS

On a Belgian webside for children, the children were asked to send in what silly things they had done last week. It was very interesting so I translated it for you so that you can read this to your children or grandchildren :

- I put a screwdriver in the plug of our living room and blow all fuses of the building

- We picked up dog poops and put them at a witches front door and waited that she steps in

- I put glue on the chair of my teacher

- I invited a friend and we painted my room, I don't know why my parents went beserk

- I put a little firework in our open fireplace for New Year's eve and it exploded when dad lighted the wood.

- I dropped a jerrycan of oil in the garage and dad slipped out and felt on his bottom

- I laughed loud in religion, because my neighbor had photos of naked women

- I put the fish bowl on the plate warmer because the water was so cold, I don't know what happened, but all 3 of them died.

- I wanted to ride the car of my dad and suddenly it went off in our garage door

- We put the skeleton in our English teachers wardrobe. She got histerical when it fell on her

- When we were at the beach I shot on topless women with my waterpistol, it was so funny when they turned around and I could see their boobs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




7 comments:

  1. Kids are so honest! Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too funny! Some creative folks here. I can almost see the smart grinning faces of the two guys in religion class or using the water pistol... :)
    Well, I must say that as a child I tried the first of the list (the "electrical experience") and did shut down my home... Besides, I got really scared with the small explosion it caused in the power socket, which turned black... That's maybe why I decided to go for mechanical instead of electrical engineering... :)
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omw, that is so funny. I love kids' sayings and these are especially cute. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are hilarious, you have a very cheerful blog. It was a pleasure reading you. I also have 3 cats :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids wouldn't have needed any help to think of "silly" activities (back almost half a century ago when they were small).. but of course my grandkids and greatgrandkids are perfect in every way ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one of the skeleton. Poor teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !