5 Aug 2010
more participants here
This morning I had two things in my hands. One paper ball and the full water bowl of the cats. The paper ball was for the bin under the sink and the bowl to refresh the water. I throw the bowl in the bin and rinced the paper ball. That's why I thought about ageing and found this. (the worst is it really happened !)
13 things about ageing
I. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and All Bran.
3. I finally got my head together; now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...
6. If all is not lost, where is it?
7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
8. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
9. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom.
10. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
11. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to play chess?
12. It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.
13. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
Fortunately I don't iron anymore !