more participants here
13 thoughts about
1. Since I am back from Egypt's blue sky and sunshine, it has rained in Belgium every single day
2. I know that water is precious, but if you risk to be drowned it's rather unhealthy
3. My cats use the litter boxes now, because they don't like wet botties
4. Therefore I spend my time by cleaning litter boxes
5. I only go out if I have to and feel like sitting in Alcatraz, surrounded by water, although I have no lake or river around.
6. Every day I look out of the window with the hope that the weatherman was wrong, but unfortunately for once he is always right !
7. I couldn't do my outside Christmas decoration because of the rain, my neighbours neither so our street looks dull and naked.
8. My car should look clean with all this water, but it looks now as if I had recuperated it from the car cimetary
9. My garage is full of ombrellas which people have forgotten. I think I should sell them on the flee market (a day when it doesn't rain)
10. The only one quite happy with rain is cat Arthur. He comes home with a soaked fur, and jumps on my bed to dry himself, if I don't manage to dry him before.
11. Fortunately I can see some blue sky and sunshine on TV or blogs, otherwise I would forget how it looks like
12. It's also dramatic for my photo hunting ! Where should I hunt if everything is wet and grey ? It is the perfect weather for those who love black and white pictures !
13. Each evening during the news I watch my feet, but so far I haven't seen any signs of growing flippers.
The daily view out of my room ....
Do you think that the Copenhagen wizzards will help ?