11 Dec 2008
TT -13 FUNNY KID QUOTES
More participants here
1. Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
2. Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.
3. Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
4. Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.
5. I love to give homemade gifts. Which one of my kids do you want?
6. Children are natural mimics who act like their parents, despite every effort to teach them good manners.
7. Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the drive before it has stopped snowing.
8. The main purpose of holding children’s parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
9. Grandchildren are God’s reward for not killing your kids.
10. A child’s greatest period of growth is the month after you’ve purchased new school clothes.
11. Anyone who says “Easy as taking candy from a baby” has never tried it.
12. There is only one pretty child in the world… and every mother has it.
13. Mothers never saw the irony in calling a son-of-a-bitch