11 Sep 2017

WEEKEND SEPT 9 - MACRO MONDAY - MONDAY

Ever since I am retired I woke up at 6 am, fresh like a rose and ready to pull out trees. which made me angry because for once I could sleep as long as I wanted nobody asked me to do something but myself.  This lasted for about 8 years. Now suddenly I changed, I wake up and am tired, no way to get out of my bed before 9 which has completely changed my daily routine, I am 3 h late.



But I take it easy I suppose it will change again !

But meanwhile you could do this for me.

There was a festival in Waterloo, which literally fell into water,  it was more than rain, it was as if the heaven had opened and outpour buckets of water. After 5 murders solved by Inspector Barnarby in Midsomer something, I put on boots  and went to Ilona.


There we complained together over the weather, the hurricanes, the politics, the men and how we would change the world in general. After 4 h and a dry tongue I went home.

On Sunday it was a bit better at least it didn't rain and I went to the market to buy me another pair of trousers which are so practical. Then I had to do some food shopping and arrived at home just for lunch.

Mr. G. spends his time with Whist the card play against his computer. I noticed that his eyes get square.

Fortunately there was another Inspector Barnaby waiting for me on YouTube and while looking outside from time to time into the rain





I was happy solving murders with Inspector Barnaby. Arthur hurried home !


******






Real size



more participants here

7 comments:

diane b said...

You always give me a laugh when I read your funny posts. you and Bill would make a good pair binging on Midsummer murders. I'm always sweeping up the dead bodies after he's been watching that show.

mamasmercantile said...

Looks like a great way to spend the day. I am a fan of Inspector Barnaby in Midsummer Murders.

Jo said...

How I miss Midsummer murders. (we don't have any TV since leaving the mines in 2015!) I love your header with Arthur and the garden cat. We are having such hot weather which is unseasonal. I wish you were near me and we could have a good chinwag. I'd also show you my art shop! Had a Belgium couple in here on Saturday buying African wildlife paintings (on canvas so they can take them back in their suitcase) after they'd spotted a Leopard in the Kruger National Park. They had almost no English so I had to dredge up the little French I knew and still made a big sale.

carol l mckenna said...

Love your white cat ~ and crystal macro shots are lovely ~ so colorful ~ ^_^

(A ShutterBug Explores)

Fun60 said...

No one seems to live a long life in Midsummer.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Poor Arthur out in the rain.

Wendy said...

If Midsommer existed no one would want to live there for fear of being murdered! lol I am not a morning person either and definitely need a cup of tea to get me going.