12 Aug 2011
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. Since I am back from my holidays in England, it seems to me that all days are the same. Nothing happens and there is nothing special to do either because the weather is so bad.
2. I did the rest of the house cleaning, what an interesting subject ! Fortunately I had still a lot to do with my photos.
3. My painting class is closed for "school holidays" until mid September. I am angry because we are all retired and have nothing to do with school holidays. But part of my classmates are busy with their grandchildren as school is closed and the parents working. The other part is on holidays.
4. Acqua Gym is the same, our Monday group is cancelled and there is a course on Tuesdays with other people. Fortunately there is still Dominique who shares the same problem with me.
5. In fact it is like each year, during July and August the school holidays, Belgium is dead. Companies, and boutiques are closed for at least 3 weeks. The streets are empty, which is nice, but lots of houses too and the burglars have a happy time.
To resume my week I just did nothing special and nothing happened either not even Mr. G. falling out of his bed.
I think I will end up with doing the same !