7 Jan 2010
more participants here
13. findings about cats
1. There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
2. In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.
3. As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
4. Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.
5. People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.
6. Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.
7. I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
8. People with insufficient personalities are fond of cats. These people adore being ignored.
9. As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind.
10. The trouble with a kitten is that it eventually becomes a cat.
12. Cats are rather delicate creatures but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
13. Cats were put into the world to disprove the dogma that all things were created to serve humans.