20 Dec 2008

SMILEY SATURDAY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More participants here


When we returned by train from Cologne to Brussels, where we had visited the Christmas market, there were quite a lot of people who had the same idea as us and the train was nearly full.

Just right besides us on the other side of the alley sat a man in his 40th with a computer and a couple of Newspapers, the perfect business man. At one moment he had to stand up to look in luggage over him. Then he sat down again.

My friend Ilona had noticed that something had dropped out of his pocket and lay on the floor. She kicked me in my side laughed and said l: "I bed these are condoms". I had a closer look, but even with my glasses I couldn't see it properly.

In this moment the guy who just sat before us turned around and said : "Do you believe what I believe "? We both laughed and said, yes it can only be that. I told Ilona to pick it up and to give it to the black suited posh looking business man, as she sat just besides the ally. At first she didn't want to, but then finally picked up the box, shaked a little his arm and showed him the box. "I think it's yours" she said. Instead of being embarassed or ashamed, he made a big smile from one ear to the other and said : "Oh thank you, good that you found them" ! And when the train arrived in Brussels, he made us a little sign : "have fun too" !

We both noticed that a lot has changed ever since !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

  1. Spitting out beer through my nose as I read your post. Thanks for the laugh - the cartoon did me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could only happen to you, Gattina, and that's so you could tell us about it in a funny post...and that cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gday Gattina Glad I wasn't drinking hot cuppa I would have spilt it all over me . I laughed so hard. oh and the cartoon So funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Welllllll... at least he plays safely! hehehe...

    So. Are YOU the one who gave me this cold then??? I hope YOU feel better soon. And me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! thanks for stopping by...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cartoon so fits the story. When I rode the train years ago nothing like that ever happened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. only exciting, funny things happen to you in trains Gattina ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !