I love light and cheerful colours so my home is all in orange, red and warm yellow. My kitchen's walls are red, one wall in the living is red and these colors dominate the whole house. Even if I wanted to change it would be impossible the colors come back from alone. They are also present in all my paintings.
2. What's something you'll NEVER do again?
Riding on a Harley Davidson or other motor bike !
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don't.
I like to put on make up, I go to the hairdresser and I love to be well dressed in a very casual way. What I don't like is household, garden work or other house works, knitting, sewing etc !
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
I have never owned a motorcycle, but I rode on a Harley Davidson with Mr. G.'s friend ! In the mountains with little curvy streets !! When he stopped he had blue spots on his thighs where I had hold myself with my fingers !
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
My whole behaviour !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Right now I am thinking how to get to a neighbor village to pick up a Scrabble game, which somebody doesn't need anymore, right after my aqua gym !
Made with bath towels, my bed decoration in Egypt
more participants here