1. What obligation do you believe you have to your country?
Obligation ? We are the country ! We voted for a government, pay our taxes, obey to the laws they make, I think it's rather the other way around the country has obligations to the people ! Taking care of their health, for the school education, and protect us. That's what they are payed for !
2. October 12 is National Farmers Day? Do you know any farmers? What do they farm/grow/raise? Are there any farm stands where you live? Do you shop there?
I spent my childhood in a little farmer's town in Germany with my grandparents. At that time there were many farmers and I enjoyed playing in the fields or in the barn. Once I even milked a cow and she hit me in the face with her tail, I did not know that the tail had to be tied. Back then, there were no milking machines.
3. What's a skill you think everyone should have? Tell us why?
Learn languages if you want to travel or work in other countries. You are lucky you don't have to learn English because in most of the countries people speak at least a bit English. The language young students choose now is Chinese, Probably we will need it some time. That's good for working in business.
4. Favorite thing you've purchased this year?
A new Smartphone, my old one became an antique, and the photos were lousy. Now with the new one I don't need my camera anymore which is very practical. I am very satisfied and learn each time a little more.
5. What's your favorite place to visit in the fall?
A museum ? I am not a fan of fall and rather prefer to stay in my warm living room and watch the striptease of the trees !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I wonder how the year's end festivities will be this year, Mr. G. being ill and never knows if he will be able to go out or not where we will celebrate Christmas ? Or not at all ? All rather dark thoughts !
Wait and see don't worry know, just let it come, or as they say in French : let the sheep piss !