1. Four words that tell us something about your July?
Heavy rain, flooding, hail, thunderstorms ! In short a real nice July !
2. Four of your favorite summer foods?
Pasta salad, potatoe salad, rice salad, couscous salad
3. What were you doing at a quarter past four yesterday?
I was sitting in a little tourist train and made a tour around the coastal city Blankenberg !
4. fore!, four letter word, four sheets to the wind, ten-four, 24/7, four eyes, these four walls....pick a 'four' phrase and tell us how you relate currently.
I choose "four eyes", because none of the other fours fit on me ! But since I was 12 I had four eyes but only to wear in the school because I had difficulties to read on the school board. But I don't remember that somebody called me four eyes, anyway that wouldn't have bothered me four eyes are better than only one ! And I was not a girl to be bullied !
5. Something you own that is four years old
The two cats on the table
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We were 2 weeks without a lift and had to carry the shopping up four floors (fits to the hodgepodge) and the garbadge down ! This occupied my mind the whole morning ! Finally I took the phone and called the company. In less than an hour I could take my random thought out ! The elevator was repaired ! So why didn't I call earlier ? Just because I thought the owners had done it !