1. When were you last a guest at an event or in someone's home? Tell us about it. Do you enjoy having guests in your own home?
In Belgium we are at our second lockdown. So officially if you are more then one person in a "bubble'" you are allowed to invite one person. If you live alone you are allowed to receive two. As this is not logical at all, usually your guest arrive as couple, we have to break the rules sometimes or only invite devorcees and widows ! Since the lockdowns, we are in n° 2, I meet every second day with two friends. We are always the same and keep distance.
Otherwise I didn't go anyway restaurants are closed and all other places to visit too. In normal life I always enjoyed to have guests in my house !
2. What has you 'tied up in knots' currently or recently? Are you any good at tying actual knots?Nothing comes into my mind besides my wedding 51 years ago, so I suppose that I misunderstood the sentence because it doesn't fit on currently or recently. Apparently I am not good at tying actual knots as I am still knotted with the same man since half a century. Google translate didn't know either.
3. What's something you've been wanting to do and have decided 2021 will be the year you 'take the plunge'?
4. Something in your home that's old? Something new? Something borrowed? Something blue?
I have several antiques in my home, but as we have moved 6 months ago I have a lot of new things too ! Everything I borrowed I gave back, and I have a few bath towels in blue.
5. Share a favorite quote, a verse of scripture, and/or a bit of wisdom for couples getting married in this challenging and seemingly unpredictable season we're currently/still experiencing.
“Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can't sleep with the window open.” — George Bernard Shaw
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The only thing which goes through my mind is the fact that our lockdown will probably last until beginning March ! We have to be vaccinated to travel, which is very clever so they don't have to forbid travels, you just can't. Kind of blackmailing in the name of our health !!