1 Jun 2023

HODGEPODGE JUNE 1st

1. Do you know much about (or understand) Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Does it worry or excite you? 

Neither nor, After all, thanks to artificial intelligence, I learned something new,  that I had never heard of before ! It doesn't worry me at all, my natural intelligence wouldn't be enough to help me to find out how to peel potatoes, but Googles artificial intelligence does ! Very useful indeed !

2. What was the last song you listened to? Your favorite movie soundtrack? What song always puts you in a good mood? 

I have no idea what song it was because I watched "Britain got Talent" and there are so many songs which are beautiful, which unknown people perform. 

 

I have no song which puts me in a good mood, I love a song which fitted so well for Rick's funeral ceremony "Love of my life" from Freddy Mercury.

3. What were you doing ten years ago? 

Thanks to my Blog, I can tell you exactly what I did 10 years ago ! I complained about the rainy weather, but in the afternoon the sun came out and while Rick watched his beloved Formular 1, I went with a friend for a walk in a park and said hello to the Alpacas which were there ! I would always have good alibis thanks to my posts !

4. Your favorite no-bake summer dessert? 

Ice cream !  Stracciatella

5. Something you're looking forward to in June? 

As I just came back from an exhausting Danube cruise, with poor landscape seeing, but mostly based on French food (4 courses, 3 hours) lunch and dinner, I have no plans for June. I have to digest my deception !  I didn't know, or the catalogue didn't mention that it wasn't a cruise for seniors or disabled people so we were prisoners, very well fed, but didn't see a lot, as the ship navigated during night !

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I am thinking of what I have to do, and that's a long list. And as it is so long, I will do like Rosie




 

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Rosie's philosophy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie is wise.

    I am presently topping off the days with a bowl of chocolate cheesecake ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stracciatella!! I'm sorry your cruise wasn't what you thought it would be. That's dissapointing.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !