25 Oct 2017

WEDNESDAY's HODGEPODGE

1. What's surprised you most about your life or life in general?
Nothing

2. Sweet potato fries, sweet potato casserole, a baked sweet potato, a bowl of butternut squash soup, a caramel apple or a slice of pumpkin pie...you have to order one thing on this list right now. Which one do you go for?
I hate don't like sweet potatoes or pumpkin pie, the only thing I would order is a slice of apple pie (my cat Arthur too, he ate half of an apple pie during the night, because I had left it on the table !)
                              
3. What's a famous book set in your home state? Have you read it? On a scale of 1-5 (5 is fantastic) how many stars does it rate? To my knowledge everybody reads what he wants in our country (Belgium)

4. There are 60 days until Christmas...have you started your shopping? How do you stay organized for the holidays?
I try to forget Christmas and rather think of Easter

5. October 26th is National Tennessee Day. Have you ever lived or spent any time in Tennessee? Is this a state you'd like to visit one day? The top rated tourist attractions in Tennessee are-

The Great Smoky Mountain National Park (Gatlinburg area), Elvis's Graceland (Memphis), Birth of the Music Biz (Memphis and Nashville), Dollywood (Pigeon Forge), Tennessee's Military Heritage (many battlefields), The Hermitage (Andrew Jackson's home), The Parthenon (Nashville), Oak Ridge American Museum of Science and Energy, Chattagnooa and the Tennessee Valley Railroad, Downtown Knoxville, Lookout Mountain, The Titanic Museum (Pigeon Forge), The Museum of Appalachia (Clinton), and The Lost Sea Adventure (Sweetwater)

How many on this list have you seen? Which one on the list would you most like to see?

I have seen Elvis's Graceland in 1989 the other things I don't remember, we always preferred the landscapes. I have a card of all States we have seen and traveled through, but I am in Amsterdam and the card in Waterloo

6. Insert your own random thought here.
I rake my brain to invent games to occupy  my 7 year old grandson !







3 comments:

  1. I always try to make up games to play with the Grandchildren too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a good time visiting Toby. I hope the cat wasn't sick after eating the pie! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. About #2, I would like to order them all! Especially, anything with sweet potato!
    Sounds like Arthur enjoyed apple pie lol.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !