18 Aug 2017

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE - FIVE ON FRIDAY

From n° 1 to n° 4 I have nothing to report, except that I didn't do anything, I needed a little rest from all the excursions I had done with my friend Claudie.

n°5 This morning I did my little suitcase again because I will drive to the Netherlands. My old schoolfriend had invited me for a couple of days.



They have restored an old little fisherhouse as holiday home. I think last time I have been there must be at least 5 years ago.

If ever there is nothing anymore on my blog that means that I have Internet difficulties.




more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.





12 comments:

  1. It looks a beautiful place to recharge your batteries. Enjoy your few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break. Hope the weather holds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of the beach is so beautiful! I hope you'll have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute house and what an amazing view! Hope you enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had the opportunity to do nothing. Sometimes vacations can wear us out!
    I LOVE that you can DRIVE to the Netherlands. Have a restful few days with your friend in a beautiful location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your internet troubles! That is always such a trial!!! Loved your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your restful time with your friend. That looks like a perfect spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your stay in the Netherlands. I've been away from blogging for a while because I had to take my laptop in as it was acting strangely. All the problems seemed to be coming from Windows 10. So it had to be reversed and now all seems to be well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !