First I will make a round trip through Ireland, from Dublin to Dublin, then rest, then probably holidays in Eastbourne UK, then rest, during August my friend from France will come and there is a lot to visit, then rest, so my plan is made and fulfil even more than ten !
2. Do you collect seashells when you're at the beach? What do you do with them once you get them home? What's your favorite place to comb for seashells? How many of these 'best beaches for hunting seashells' have you visited? Which one would you most like to visit?
Calvert Cliffs State Park (Maryland), Jeffrey's Bay (South Africa), Sanibel Island (Florida), Shipwreck Beach (Lanai Hawaii), Ocracoke Island (North Carolina), Galveston Island (Texas) and The Bahamas
I used to collect seashells wherever I was, but then I had so many that I only kept a few and the others went to the bin. I can't count the beaches I have visited during my life. And now I don't want to visit a beach but lay on it and visit more interesting things than sand.
3. At a snail's pace, shell out money, come out of your shell, go back into your shell, drop a bombshell, happy as a clam, clam up...which 'shell' phrase could most recently be applied to some event or circumstance in your life? Explain.
For the moment I come out and return into my shell, it depends on the weather
4. What summer activity do you dislike? Why?
Pull out steady growing weeds and garden work in general, because I don't have a green thumb
5. What's something you see as quickly becoming obsolete? Does that bother you?
Some of my friends, yes it bothers me because they have changed so much getting older or old !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
As it is early morning and already quite hot, I think how to spend my day in this heat. I will start with swimming. Which bathing suit should I wear ?
more participants here