8 Mar 2017
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE
Beer banks with self service (seen in Germany)
more participants here
1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing?
I don't know if that is a good thing, but I am the opposite of a perfectionist so what is that a mess ionist ?
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous?
Somebody who pretends to be more than he really is. Like people with a huge car in front of the house door and no furniture inside !
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect?
Everything concerning a computer and what you can do with it I learned by myself !
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast?
A good strong black coffee with sugar !
5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why.
I have travelled so much in such beautiful areas that it is difficult for me to choose. But I will take one I did 3 years ago. It was a coach trip through the whole UK. From London up to Loch Ness and higher on one side and from Scotland over Wales on the other side. It was perfect ! I have seen such a beautiful landscape and towns !
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close?
Breathe, it's just a bad day not a bad life ! (I just had a Bronchitis)
7. How would you spend $300 today?
I wouldn't spend it but put it aside for my travel piggy bank
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think since weeks I have the same thought I wonder when the rain will stop !