An Egyptian speciality, a "hairy" crepe with dark chocolate. Delicious !
more participants here
1. What's left to be done on your Christmas to-do list?
Just the food shopping
2. The Hodgepodge lands on the first day of winter this year. What's your favorite thing about winter?
Nothing at all ! I hate winter ! I am born on the wrong side of the world !
3. In what area of your life are you immature? Feel free to elaborate or not.
That's a difficult question. When I think I am mature, people think I am immature, and the other way around. The best thing is to ask my family and friends !
4. What was the most (or one of the most) important lessons you learned in 2016?
That it is impossible to stick on childhood traditions. Especially for Christmas.
5. It's Fried Shrimp Day...are you a fan? What's your favorite way to eat shrimp? Will there be shrimp somewhere in your holiday feastings?
I love shrimps in general fried or cooked of all kinds of recepes but not raw
6. What sound lulls you to sleep?
The purring of my little cat Rosie
7. What one word best describes your 2016?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have no special thoughts today, except I wished all these year end festivities would be over and we go back to normal life and towards spring !!