22 Nov 2016

PAINTING CLASS

To change a bit from landscapes or cities to another subject for "my world" I thought I should show you my painting class, where each Thursday about 15 vintage girls paint together ! Of course we also have a teacher who helps us when we are stuck.



and here we are all together working on our unfinished paintings



The syndrome of a white canvas



Mother and child at the sea



something abstract, my classmate is half blind but paints the most beautiful paintings ! She has a lot of success.



trying to copy



a city



Venice unfinished



my cat perhaps finished



I started a new one



Here we are in the space world



I don't know yet what it will become



some holiday memories


more participants here


15 comments:

  1. Oh I love this part of your world! The Mother and child at Sea is lovely. I miss my informal painting which I started in Tanzania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to get together and be creative in this way especially as it's a regular group of friendly women.
    I've been to day classes like this and they're enjoyable. Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. I liked that mother and child painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all so gifted! What lovely paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone is having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many different styles but everyone sharing in the enjoyment of working together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to all get together and share a common interest. Each a different style but each having something to contribute. A great class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a difference in paintings! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to paint and draw a lot and really enjoyed. Nowadays I have hard time finding time, but would love to try making some art works :-) I love your paintins. They look very gentle and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some very nice paintings. I like your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a lot of fun. I don't normally like to sign up for classes, but I could do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of beautiful art being made in that class. Love your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely way to spend your time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun ... thanks for letting us look over your shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy to see you are enjoying something so creative...I couldn't do it myself because my hands shake too much. And it looks like all of your "classmates" are enjoying it, too. I'm especially impressed by you, yes, but also with the lady who is half blind but doesn't give up. I have a friend who has lost all her eyesight except for one small part of one eye. She used to make all her own clothes, and made many, many quilts, and now she has decided to start quilting again. Creativity is so good for all of us.
    Love, K

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !