more participants here
1. What's changed in your life, home, or community since your last birthday?
My birthday was in July and nothing has changed ever since
2. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like/listen to classical music? If so what's a favorite piece and/or who is a favorite composer?
I hate classical music or most of it ! As a child I had to go with my parents to concerts and operas and really got an overdose !
3. Besides The Bible, what's a book that has positively changed your life, relationships, career, or perspective? How so?
I have read the bible like a book, and found out that the first testament should be rated X ! No book has ever influenced my life.
4. I read (here) these ten hobbies will make you smarter...play a musical instrument, read voraciously, meditate regularly, work out your brain (puzzles, sudoku, board games, etc), exercise often, learn a new language, write your feelings down (blog, journal, just write), travel to new places, cook different kinds of meals, participate in sports actively
Definitively blogging has made me smarter ! I have learned a lot during the 10 years I am blogging
Are any on this list your current hobbies? Which hobby on the list would you be most inclined to try?
I love to travel !
5. What sports traditions does your family have ?
Except my son who is a sport's freak we have no sport traditions in our family besides sitting on a sofa.
6. In a few words, weigh in on the current football/National Anthem brouhaha. Keep it family friendly please.
No brouhaha here
7. Where do you have loads of patience, and where do you most lack patience?
In general I am not a patient person
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's hot today !