30 Aug 2013
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. After the last eventful week, this week was very calm. On Monday I didn't move at all and spent the day between some household scores and updating my blog.
2. The weather was nice and I could sit outside and take a last sunbath and also work on our terrace.
3. Our city administration had the excellent idea to repair the main street in Waterloo and at the same time also the side street which could have been used to avoid the main street's traffic, which is completely stuck every day as it only goes one way. With the speed of a snail you finally reach the center.
4. I was quiet busy to create a wedding card which should look a little special and bought some scrapbooking things to make it nice. That took me almost the whole day !
5. My son is getting married in Amsterdam this weekend, which doesn't change very much for us, as he and his girlfriend are living together since about 8 years and they have a little son, almost 3 years old.
But still I had to think about what to wear (very important) and prepare a little suitcase. It is a civil marriage, but lots of people are invited. I certainly can tell you more on Monday ! I didn't have to rake my brain for a wedding gift, as they have already everything, so they asked for an "envelope" ! That's not heavy to carry !