more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. The days are coming and going and it seems to me that a week is just like a pearl necklace, each day looks the same ! Even my activities, like each Monday going to aqua gym in the morning and then having a cup of tea together and chatting, which of course has different themes. Lots of people have the flew or a cold and the City's babysitter service is fully booked as the babies are sick have to stay at home while the parents have to go to work. Not everybody has a grandma at disposal.
2. Now we are 3 to go to Yoga, Dominique as usual but my other neighbor Vivi has decided to join in and she likes it very much. I booked my trip around the UK and now I got the confirmation and it's done ! The rest of the day I was looking at pictures of all places we will visit !
Preparing a trip is nearly as much fun then doing it !
3. My friend Nicole had internet connection troubles with her laptop, and as she has no internet at home she always goes to the internet service organized by the city with 9 computers to be used by the citizens who don't have a computer or don't have Internet. But she wanted to use her own computer. I picked her up and we had lunch together in our little Greek restaurant and afterwards she came with me to fix her internet connection. It turned out that a piece was broken and she had to buy a USB key for WiFi.
4. Although our house is not a castle, some people loose their orientation sense and always end up in my storage room instead of the toilet. While I was taking off my shoes in the basement she went upstairs, and found herself nose to nose with brooms, vacuum cleaner, handbags etc instead of the toilet, and on her left Mr. G. was
5. No birthday to celebrate this time in my painting course, but our coffee break was as cheerful as usual
One of my classmates took these pictures while we were working very hard !
On my way back it started to snow again, but it didn't last it's not cold enough. No regret ! I have really enough of snow and winter.
I stopped at my pet food store and said hello to Cookie, the parrot of the shop's owner. He greeted me with loud whistles and was very intrigued by my camera. On the last picture I just had time to go one step back he wanted to bite in my camera ! He is a very funny boy !