29 Sep 2012
WEEKEND FUNNIES - Children
You are never alone
On a Belgian webside, children were asked to send in what silly things they had done last week. I translated a few of them for you :
- I put a screwdriver in the plug of our living room and blow all fuses of the building
- We gathered dog poops and put them at a neighbor's front door because she was a witch and waited that she steps in
- I put glue on the chair of my teacher
- I carried a hot pot of spaghettis and dropped it on my grandma's feet ! She screamed because her left food was burnt
- I invited a friend and we painted my room, I don't understand why my parents went beserk
- I put a little firework in our open fireplace for New Years eve and it exploded when Dad lighted the wood. Why wasn't he happy ?
- I dropped a jerrycan of oil in the garage and Dad slipped out and felt on his bottom
- I laughed loud in religion, because my neighbor had photos of naked women
- We put stones on the rail and waited for the train to derail
- I put the fish bowl on the stove because the water was so cold, I don't know what happened, but all 3 of them died.
- I tried to ride the car of my dad and suddenly it went off through our closed garage door
- We put the skeleton in our English teachers cabinet in class. She got hysterical when it fell on her when she opened the door.
- When we were at the beach I shot on women with my waterpistol, it was so funny when they turned around and I could see their boobs.