27 Jan 2012
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. Now that I am old at least in my passport, I started to do sport ! I have never liked any sport at all, except dancing which is also a kind of sport. Now I go twice a week to sport activities ! Acqua Gym and Yoga. Apparently it's never too late and I love it.
2. I had made some pictures of my cats on tuesday evening more than a week ago by now and had taken my camera out of it's case. Ever since we are both looking for the red case which in reality is a little red wallet, Mr. G. went through the whole garbadge, looked in the fridge and other impossible places, my cleaning lady looked too, behind and under the furniture, with the result that it is still missing. It must be in the house as I had used it in the evening before I went to bed, but the big question is : Where ?? I wouldn't care that much, but in the wallet was also my spare battery and a friend's USB key with pictures on it ! We still hope that we will find it once in a blue moon.
3. I have been to the theatre with my friend and neighbor Dominique, it was really very nice because it was a quiet small one and only 4 actors who kept our attention for 2 h !
The stage was in the middle and the public sitting around. With little means they had made a very good performance.
4. When I arrived in our city's retirement home where we have our painting class in the big celebration room, I thought I was in the wrong place !
The Christmas decoration was gone and instead I found myself in a "Saloon" ! The whole place was decorated as a Saloon, a stuffed cowboy was sitting in front of the door and inside there were lots of old pictures hanging. Now I wonder if some of the old residents had been in the States and brought these pictures back to Belgium, or if they had been found on a flea market. It was really very nicely done and I am sure all the 80 to 100 years old residents will enjoy the new decoration, which was made with their help.
5. Nothing else special happened only the usual routine.