20 Jan 2012
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. A miracle happened, winter had moved in, it was cold with frost everywhere and the sun was shining ! What a changement to the last weeks with rain. After Acqua Gym, where we were in warm water and could look on frost white grass, I thought I make a little walk through the city center, but I had forgotten that all boutiques were closed on Mondays, because they are open on Saturdays. (A weekend has to have two days off) Only the bigger stores were open. Anyway there was nothing special in the windows so I returned home.
2. I did my weekly shopping to fill in the empty fridge. I also started Yoga classes again, it was the first time after 3 years, but with another group and in another location also organized and supported by the city for seniors. The room was much bigger and had a beautiful view on a green field, and the teacher a very friendly man. After Yoga we all went to the café which is located just besides the hall and had a drink together. It was real fun.
3. Of course I needed a new outfit for the Yoga so I went to look for some large and comfortable trousers, found the perfect one and with an old T-shirt I am now ready for next week.
4. When I woke up yesterday, it was again raining cats and dogs, the cold and sunny winter weather had gone. I wanted to do some photo hunting after painting classes, but it rained too much. Instead I spent the afternoon by sorting out and filing my photos in the computer.
5. I finally put away the last sign of Christmas which was my "season" basket, still full with the Christmas decoration and arranged it for the next few months, until I get fed up and do a new decoration.