22 Oct 2011

POLICE WITH HUMOR !

When I came back from my painting class where we had prepared everything for the exhibition today, I drove back home and saw at the intersection where I have to turn, on top of the red lights also two policemen who directed the traffic !



I thought that's really a lot for a few cars ! traffic lights and policemen ! Now I know why our city tax is so high, so I took a picture as evidence !

As I stopped just in front of the younger policeman he made me a sign pointing at my camera and laughed,



so I took my camera and pointed it on him and he posed for me still laughing, and then I had to turn because the driver in the car behind me got impatient. I thought maybe not the car drivers but at least the police in Waterloo has kept its humor !

9 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have handsome young police officers with a sense of humor. That would make my day!

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That very nice policeman looks like he is bowing to you Gattina, he must know you are famous in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some people are so rude even when there is a policeman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he doesn't know why you wanted the picture lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gattina,
    maybe the young policeman hat to practise an examination there? Would be an explamation for the lot of policemen. It is always nice to meet people with humor.
    Wish you good luck for your exhibition.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Drivers" are often a nasty breed, aren't they?
    As you tell us about the apparent inutility of having police in a place with so few traffic I imagine that the guy was laughing about his own work... :)
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to hear that some policemen still have a sense of humour. It's not an easy job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You couldn't do that in France!!! I love Belgian people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And that's a really good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !