7 Oct 2011
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. On Monday after aqua gym I did some shopping had lunch and watched a little crime story and as it happens sometimes after acqua gym I saw the beginning of the film and then suddenly the murder solved and the film finished. If you have difficulties to sleep in your bed, nothing is better than sleeping in front of your TV screen.
2. I worked on the creation of 3 headers, which you can admire on my different blogs. It was time to change my headers from summer to autumn before the Christmas decoration. I very much like to do that and it took me the whole afternoon.
3. One of my friends I know from Painting classes had been diagnosed with breast cancer and has her operation in 2 weeks. Fortunately it's at the very beginning, but of course she was quiet down
so we went to "La Pomme" (The Apple) which is a pub like restaurant where we had an excellent Beef Fajita
4. I discovered a new shop in Waterloo, a destocking store, where you can buy almost everything new from decoration stuff til houshold utensils and tools. It was very interesting and I wandered around found a belt for my suitcase for 2 € only which normally costs at least 15 a nail brush and other little things. You can spend hours in there, they also have very nice furniture and lamps. Unfortunately there was so much to see that I forgot to take a picture.
5. Yesterday, we had a very windy day with rain and umbrellas were completely useless they just turned over with the wind. I drove my neighbor to the hospital for the monthly shot in her eye and we were almost blown away. I was surprised that so many people have eye problems, the waiting area was packed and we just got the last two chairs.
After a cup of coffee together we returned home.