9 Sep 2011
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. The 2 months school holidays are over and Belgium woke up from its beauty sleep and has returned to a normal life and tries to form a government as we are still without since 1 1/2 years now. I returned to my acqua gym on Mondays together with my usual group and as we hadn't seen each other for so long, it took us 1 hour of commun chatting to update ourselves after the gym.
2. Our entrance is finished now too, we had added another 3 bags of bark and now it looks clean and far more bright too
The tunnel to the entrance, everything taken out
and the result. No weeds anymore because under the bark is a plastic cover and I only have to renew the flowers in the pots each year. Only two Hortensias remained, but they don't grow high.
We both love a nice garden but have no green thumb, and I don't like to work in the garden at all.
3. I had to do some shopping our fridge was empty. I did it very quickly because once again we are sitting in the rain and on top of it it's very windy and rather cold !
4. Poor Ilona is still stuck with her broken toe and can't drive. Of course it is very boring when you can't go out. I visited her yesterday, did some shopping for her and then we spent the afternoon together, guess with what ... chatting !
5. My painting class started again too, but honnestly we didn't paint very much, there was such a lot to talk about our holidays and what we had done. We all complained about the bad weather we had during these two months. I started a new picture, but didn't go very far ! With all this chatting I forgot to take a picture of our coffee break, which finally was almost longer than the class itself.