2 Oct 2010

WEEKEND FUNNIES


With Gattina & Shakira.

Just do a funny post, something which makes us laugh that's the most important.

And of course there also is


here at Me & My Memes

I never could read a map and I have no sense of orientation either. I have problems with left and right, besides that I think I am normal. The invention of a GPS was for me a real blessing.

The other day when I wanted to visit a friend, the chaussée Alsemberg which I had to take was closed for work. Trusting my instinct I thought I could drive along the street parallel from the chaussée. Of course I got lost. I took out my Madame GPS to help me.

She sad : turn left then turn right

I did. I turned right and then left (I suppose) because

- Recalculating she said !

- I said why ?

- Drive 500 m then turn right, she said

Ok I took the next street to the right.

Recalculating she said

Why ??? I did what she had asked, I only had turned too early.

- Drive 1 km then turn right

This time I payed attention and turned in one km to the left

Cows stared at me I was in the middle of nowhere on a cobbled street far away from my chaussée. I explained my situation to the cows and they told me to pay more attention to the screen so that I would see what direction is left and right.

That's what I did and ....

finally I heard : Arriving at destination on right !






A suggestion : in order to give a chance to everybody to be visited, just comment on 3 links above and behind yours.

6 comments:

Thom said...

LOL...I love to go off route just to piss her off inside that machine LOL Too funny. :) Have a great Saturday :)

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ms. G!!! The GPS was a hoot. I so loved this...too too funny.

And The Positioning of the galaxy was good too.

You're always a most favorable blogger with your sense of humor!!!!

♥ Kathy said...

I do that all the time...only not on purpose like Thom lol

Melli said...

ROFL! Like I say... I do just FINE following my nose! But I would VERY much enjoy an adventure with YOU sometime! And... I LOVE that original GPS!

Maribeth said...

Oh I have no sense of direction at all! It is a terrible thing. I have Mr. GPS too!

quilly said...

Closed! It is still weekend here!