1 Oct 2010
FRIDAY's FAV FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. Since almost two weeks now it rains so I like to go to a place where it is not raining and this is my favorite Indian shop
There had been a new arrival, and this huge elephant was standing at the entrance. Immediately I felt transported into another world.
It's nice to walk around in there because it doesn't really look like a shop. There are so many beautiful things to see from little things to big furniture.
2. I had a fun time with my acqua gym girls because after the gym we sat down had a cup of tea and were discussing how free we girls were when we were teens. There was no danger, even when you walked alone when it was dark. The girls today are less lucky.
3. With my friend we went to a Greek restaurant where we had a pita, it was real good !
4. Each thursday I have my painting class
I don't have to explain very much what we are doing there !
But we also "work" under the watchful eyes of dog Shania
5. I wanted to do my shopping at Lidl and then visit my friend Ilona who lives a little farer. Lidl was on strike and my usual way was closed because of works. Following my instinct (!!) I landed at a touristic place called "7 fountains" which is quiet far from Ilona's place, and I didn't know at all where I was now ! Last time I had been at the 7 fountains was maybe 25 years ago !
Therefore I put my GPS on which directed me I don't know where through woods, fields with cows, and cobbled ways finally to the main street where I had to go. After an hour I finally arrived at Ilona's house ! Usually it takes me 20 min. On the way back I took the highway !!
But it was good too, because I could take lots of nice pictures !