6 Aug 2010
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. On Saturday I noticed that our garden looked like a dandelion field and not like a manicured garden.
I filled myself with courage, took a deep breath and the lawnmower and mowed the lawn, supervised by cat Rosie. Now it looks like grass again. Cat Arthur didn't give a damn !
2. While I was window shopping in a supermarket I suddenly saw baby stuff on promotion and then this foldable bed to a very interesting price, a real bargain. I jumped on this occasion (not into the bed) and bought it for my future grandson. I find it very cute and very practical because it doesn't take a lot of space when it's folded.
3. I subscribed for acqua gym courses in this very nice place and had not only fun but was also feeling like a new born baby when it was finished. There are only ladies although it should be mixed, but apparently men like their big bellies more then women.
4. One evening I opened the fridge to take out some ice cream and noticed that everything in the freezer compartment had melted. The fridge had died after probably 15 years or so. Of course in summer it should be very annoying being without a fridge ! But I could put the whole content on our terrace and gave some things to my neighbor to put it in her fridge. It was cooler outside then in our basement ! Call it a months of August !
And finally the new one was installed.
5. During my round trip through Morocco I met two very nice young french girls who were also doing the round trip. Despite the big age difference, (they both were beginning 20) we had a lot of fun together. They sent me this picture yesterday. What a nice souvenir of my holidays.
and if ever they see my post today I sent them big "bisous"