15 May 2010

BEACH GAMES



more participants here at weekend-funnies


Once we spent 10 days at the Belgian coast with our 10 year old son. To keep him busy we had invited a little friend of him who was in the same class. We thought when they are two they will have more fun. And they had ! Both were very creative in finding out things to get amused.

One day when I was laying on the beach, peacefully reading a book and enjoying the sun, a furious looking lady of an advanced age, with a red face came over to me and asked me if I was the mother of the two little boys, playing in the dunes. I admitted to be the mother of at least one, and she started to shout at me and gave me a lesson how to educate children and how to bring them up to become honnest citizens. I didn't understand what she wanted and why she was so furious and when finally I could place a word and ask her what happens, I learned the whole story.

The two little once armed with a waterpistol had hidden in the dunes and were looking for topless girls or women who lay on their belly and had undone the string of their bikini bras. Of course when the boys shot and they got the cold water on their back they jumped up and presented themselves in their full beauty !

To calm down the furious lady who by the way did better not to wear a bikini I went over there and called my two little deliquents back and asked them to look for another occupation. I told them that it was not nice to shoot with cold water, the girls could get a cold. After that they didn't do it again and I swear none of them became a voyeur !





9 comments:

  1. Of course when the boys shot and they got the cold water on their back they jumped up and presented themselves in their full beauty!

    Gattina you are funny, I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...you are so funny...
    your boys, so smart at such young ages...WOW..
    that is why I never buy my kids ...
    water pistols.HA!

    Thank you so much, Gattina for sharing your wonderful story with us...you truly live such a beautiful and joyful life.
    it is a PLEASURE and JOY to know you...

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, laughed at that part which Gledwood highlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of their creativity and problem solving skills! Bright boys and fast learners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I'm so glad to hear that Dario was not a PERFECT child! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We of course, turns left;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...that is very clever of the little boys LOL. Too funny. These are all great :) Have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !